Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harry Potter books

Go down 
+3
pat3800
Admin
carbo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:32 am

I found nowhere to put this except here... Anyway, did you hear that JK Rowling might make a 8th book?? I just can't wait till Deathly Hallows comes out!
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:00 pm

the cool but i dont think she will make anuther but it could happen
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nspcd
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:50 am

I'm already over halfway through the new book, and I also found out that it's the last of the Harry Potter series...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Cool I Culdnt b botherd to read 6th book but i got my deathly hollow and im reading the 6th quickly ive read 300 pages after 1 day i should be finished tomorow that means i completed it in 2 days:D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:34 pm

I'm almost finished with the Deathly Hallow's book... Deathly Hallows are three items, a stone that lets the dead live again, except, they aren't really living.... The Elder Wand that can defeat anyone in a duel no matter what happens... And the Cloak Of Invisibility, it can't be harmed, summoned, and lasts forever... It can make you invisible... Thats the one that Harry has

It hasn't even been a full 24 hours total and I am almost done with the book... I am totally amazing at reading
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:22 am

Ok But Dont Say Anything Else About Deathly Hollows Ever Until Everyone On The Forums Read It Or Half Blood Prince
Back to top Go down
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:08 am

Fine
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 am

Yay finnished Half Blood Prince in 4 days
Back to top Go down
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:20 pm

Your going to love Deathly Hallows, I'm gonna read that book again beacuse it was just soooo awesome!!
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:46 am

i got deathly hollows the day it came out(night actully)
Back to top Go down
dollerbo

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:42 pm

It already came out. I am reading it for the third time.
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:38 pm

im almost done wit the book a few mopre chapters left 2 go
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 pm

Dont Post Nethin Bout End I Still Aint Done Infact Ive Barely Started Been Laying Low Of Reading For A Bit But Ill Have A Decent Crack Tonight In Other Words 200 Pages
Back to top Go down
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:10 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:27 pm

im on the last chapter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: it was brill   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 pm

omg 2nd best book i ever reasd

i meen the deathly hallows plus my mum read it it 1 hour
Back to top Go down
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Dude, that is total bull.. No one could read that in 1 hour unless your some sort of robotic freak.... Impossible
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 am

finished deathly hallows! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonks

Tonks

Location : At home either reading potter books or playing on Df or on forums

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:45 am

I got the book the day it came out and i too forgot to read the sixth before so i read that out in 1 day and a half and then started the new one so far i have read the sixth and the seventh 2 times and now i think i am gonna read the fifth again but i can't wait till the sixth movie comes out it seems like it will be a great movie the best so far and then the seventh they just got better along the way. And they read so easily
Back to top Go down
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm

yes, the 6th movie will be awesome! But the 7th movie will be the best
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:40 am

i agree...with namic(i used that from 4th harry potter movie)the 7th movie will b awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:25 pm

well the latest movie sucked a lot
my father and brother dont think so nbecause they didnt read the book

and the directors took two years for this movie instead of the usaul on the couyld have atleast got the facts strait
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 pm

(points at death and goes cookoo)the 5th movie ruled,i cant wait 2 c the 6th movie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:55 pm

I Agree With ............... PAT3800
Back to top Go down
namic321

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:03 am

they can't add every little detail that J.K. Rowling has.. It was still a good movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter books   Harry Potter books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter books
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Dumbledores Army :: Clan Disscusion :: Member Disscusion-
Jump to: