Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legendary Story Of The DA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
namic321

The Legendary Story Of The DA Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Story Of The DA   The Legendary Story Of The DA Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:43 am

Prologue

The new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher, Professer Umbridge wouldn't teach magic. Many were angry, and her methods were out of line, and she is probably comepletely mental for all we know! Then, the greatest idea was formed by Hermione, a group. A group with the leader/teacher, the legendary Harry Potter! She wanted Harry to teach many people, and so Dumbledore's Army, also known as the DA, was formed! From then on, many witches and wizards practiced magic, and Defence Against The Dark Arts. May the legend continue, may the DA live forever and teach all those who need to be tought. With the help of everyone, and the leadership and teaching of Harry Potter, the DA shall reign surpreme and be able to continue with Defence Against The Dark Arts. May the legend continue!

Chapter 1, The Class

As Namic walked into the room, he felt good. He was a Outstanding Wizard, and he would get to meet new people. Then a person walked in, Namic's friend Carbo. Carbo felt the same way Namic did.

"Hey Carbo," said Namic rushing over to Carbo.

"Another year huh? Hufflepuff is catching up with Gryffindor!" exclaimed Carbo happily. "Ryan is the new leader of the DA right?"

"Ya, I think so," said Namic looking around. "Where is he?"

Ryan appeared out of nowhere in the front of the room.

"Everyone, wands out!" exclaimed Ryan with his wand already out.

Everyone did as told.

"When facing the dark arts it's extremely hard as you all know," said Ryan viewing everyone. "I will teach you all a defensive spell called Protego. Can anyone tell me what Protego does?"

"Protego causes minor to moderate jinxes, curses, and hexes to rebound upon the attacker," said Carbo knowing that he is right.

"Very good." said Ryan looking pleased. "Can anyone tell me another shield charm or spell and what it does?"

"Protego Horribilis, a shield charm only used against the darkest magic," said Namic hoping he was thinking of the right shield charm.

"Protego Totalum, it presumably does not allow anything to enter into the area protected by the spell," said a familiar voice.

"It's Rian," said Namic pointing at the person who just spoke.

"I see," said Carbo looking at Rian.

"Pay attention," said Ryan pointing his wand at Namic and Carbo. "Levicorpus! Levicorpus!"

Both Namic and Carbo were dangling upside-down by their ankles and both their wands dropped to the ground.

"That should teach you to pay attention," said Ryan clearly amused.

The whole class laughed.

"Liberacorpus! Liberacorpus!" yelled Ryan as Namic and Carbo fell to the ground face first. "Now, onto the Protego spell. Also, Namic and Rian, you are both right."

Namic and Carbo got up and picked up their wands.

"Now, pair up everyone!" commanded Ryan looking at everyone.

Everyone paired up, Namic with Carbo, Rian with Pat, ect. ect.

"Dollerboy, your my partner," said Ryan as Dollerboy went in front of Ryan. "Now, class. To do Protego, you move your wand like this and say... Protego!!"

Ryan showed them all how to do Protego and the shield charm was made. The magical shield looked cool, then, it went down.

"Choose one of you to be doing the Protego spell and the one who is going to be attacking. Jinxes, hexes, charms and curses only! Switch every 5 minutes!!" commanded Ryan. "Here is another demonstration!"

"Expelliarmus!!" yelled Dollerboy pointing his wand at Ryan.

"Protego!" exclaimed Ryan and the Expelliarmus spell bounced back at Dollerboy sending his wand into the air.

Dollerboy caught his wand, and Ryan immediately yelled, "Expelliarmus!!"

"Protego!!" yelled Dollerboy and the Expelliarmus spell went right back at Ryan sending his wand into the air.

Ryan caught it.

"Now, everybody, start practicing!" commanded Ryan looking at the class. "Dollerboy, go pair up with Namic and Carbo. Take turns at each other. I will be watching everyone."

"Okay Ryan," said Dollerboy going to Namic and Carbo.

"Pat!" boomed Ryan going to Pat and Rian. "Do Protego more like this.."

Ryan helped out Pat and he could finally do Protego. Then Ryan helped out Rian because he had the same problem. He spent the whole class helping a bunch of people.

"Alright!!" yelled Ryan looking at his watch. "Times up!! Go back to your dorms, the coast is clear right now!! I will see you all in 2 or 3 days!"

"Ryan, when are the Quidditch tryouts?" asked Namic going up to Ryan.

"Next week on Thursday," replied Ryan looking at a calander. "It's Monday right now."

"Okay, thanks!" exclaimed Namic happily. "I'm gonna try out for Seeker!"

"Well, I'm automatic Keeper. Anyway, I'll see you at the dorm," said Ryan cleaning things up.

"Alright, see you!" exclaimed Namic running out of the room.

"Your trying out for Seeker too?" asked Carbo excited.

"Ya. So that means your gonna try to be Seeker for Hufflepuff?" asked Namic high fiving Carbo.

"Yep. I hope we both get it," said Carbo walking with Namic. "Anyway, I have to go back to the dorm, so see you later!"

"Bye!" replied Namic going towards the Fat Lady.

"Bout time you got here," said Pat in between Rian and Scorch. "We kind of forgot the password..."

"Thats because it was changed," said Namic walking up to the Fat Lady. "Fizzing Whizzbees."

"You may enter," said the Fat Lady.

Scorch, Namic, Rian, and Pat entered the common room.

"Dang, we got double Potions tomorrow!" exclaimed Scorch. "That isn't cool!!!"

"Great," muttered everyone in the room sarcasticly.

Chapter 2, Potions, and Defence Against The Dark Arts

"This is going to be bad," said Scorch taking his seat at the Great Hall.

"Double Potions!! I can't beleave it!" exclaimed Rian banging his head on the table.

"Lets hope we can survive," said Pat chewing on some bacon.

"We'll be fine," said Namic lieing. "It will probably be one long speech.. How bad can it be?"

Double Potions came.

"This worse than I thought!" whispered Namic to Pat.

"Tell me about it," whispered Carbo from another table.

"Now, begin with the potion!" exclaimed Snape with his menacing voice looking at the people whispering.

"I wonder what this does," said Rian dropping something in the couldrin he wasn't supposed to drop in.

There was a loud bang and Rian was thrown back out of his seat laying on the floor unconscious.

"Scorch, and Pat, take this fool to the Hospital Wing... And hurry up before the class ends," said Snape viewing Rian's couldrin. "Pitiful.. 0 for him today!"

Scorch and Pat hurried to the Hospital Wing with Rian and came back with 15 minutes left of Double Potions.

"Oh man!' exclaimed Pat trying to make the Potion quickly.

"Snape made 5 1st Years cry and they got a week of detention! They are still crying in another room!" whispered Namic to Scorch and Pat.

Snape immediately came over and whisked Namic off his seat.

"Detention for 2 days Namic.. This should teach you not to whisper in class. You have a 0 for today! Now leave my Classroom as you are not worthy to be in here today. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" roared Snape pushing Namic at the door.

"Sorry sir," muttered Namic rushing up to the Gryffindor Common Room.

Everyone giggled except a few.

"Anyone else want the same as Namic?" asked Snape in a mocking voice.

Everyone instantly went back to work.

Double Defence Against The Dark Arts came....

"Great," said Namic climbing the stairs to the classroom.

"This is going to be worse than potions!" exclaimed Carbo rushing up to Namic.

"I know," said Namic punching the wall.

When class started, once again, Umbridge made them read the stupid Theory book.

"If I ever get a chance.. I'm gonna jinx her and curse her so much that she won't be able to even talk!" whispered Namic to Carbo.

"I'd probably do the same," whispered back Carbo.

"No talking Mister Carbo and Mister Namic!" exclaimed Umbridge with that annoying cough.

"Why can't we practice spells?" asked Scorch looking at Umbridge.

"Hem hem!" said Umbridge with that annoying fake cough. "There is no need for that! All you need to do is read this book, it should help you with your O.W.L. test.. Everything you need is in here!"

"Crazy hag," whispered Namic to Carbo.

"Tell me about it," whispered back Carbo pretending to read the book.

"Hem hem!" said Umbridge again staring at Carbo and Namic. "Detention Mister Namic and Mister Carbo for 3 days!"

"What!" exclaimed Namic getting up from his seat.

"Thats bull!!" yelled Carbo doing the same thing.

"Hem hem! Do you want 2 weeks detention?" asked Umbridge with that psychotic look on her face.

"No," they muttered glaring at Umbridge.

"Then sit down!!" exclaimed Umbridge with a psycho smile.

They sat down.

After class...

"That psychotic mother!!!" exclaimed Namic being cut off by Ryan.

"Don't give me a reason to give you another detention Namic," said Ryan warningly. "Next DA meeting is in 2 days... I know the perfect time."

"Alright, as long as it doesn't interfere with the 5 detentions I have," said Namic looking at Ryan.

"Then make it in 6 days," said Ryan walking towards the Great Hall. "See you guys later, I have to meet someone."

"See ya," said Namic and Carbo at the same time.

They ran into 4 Slytherins.

"Well if it isn't the detention buddies!" exclaimed the one that was the leader.

"Leave us alone Fred or we will have to kick your butt!" exclaimed Carbo with his wand pointed at Fred.

Namic did the same. Then the Slytherins took out their wands.

"Prepare to be defeated Gryffindor scum!" exclaimed Fred pointing his wand at Carbo. "Expelliarmus!"

"Protego!" roared Carbo and the Expelliarmus Spell hit one of the Slytherin's knocking the dude's wand back.

"Incendio!!" yelled Namic pointing his wand at a Slytherin.

The Slytherin's robes was on fire. The other Slytherin tried to help the Slytherin with the robes on fire.

"Expelliarmus!" exclaimed Carbo and Fred's wand was knocked back. "Don't make me burn your face!"

"Run!" exclaimed Fred grabbing his wand and running towards the Great Hall.

The other Slytherin's followed.

"And don't try this again!!" yelled Carbo facing Namic.

"Nice job!" exclaimed Namic high fiving Carbo.

"You did nice too.. They aren't good at dueling," said Carbo laughing.

"See you at Dinner," said Namic going up the Grand Stairs.

"See ya," said Carbo waving.

Chapter 3, Detention

Namic went to his first day detention with Snape.

"You will be assisting Hagrid in gathering things in the Dark Forest Mister Namic," said Snape with his weird voice.

"Yes, sir," muttered Namic going over to Hagrid.

"Alright, we be collecting wormwood," said Hagrid giving Namic a large bucket. "I found o' stash of em around the middle of ter Forest. Now lets get movin shall we?"

They went into the middle of the forest and it took 2-3 hours to fill up all the buckets they had. When they were about to leave, a group of 12 Cenatours came out.

"Your not allowed in our woods Hagrid," said one of the Cenatours walking up near Hagrid. "Leave or pay the price."

"You wouldn't be livin here if it weren't fer ol' Dumbledore!" exclaimed Hagrid getting his Umbrella out. "We are free to do what we want in this ere' forest!"

"You asked for it Hagrid," said the Cenatour face to face with Hagrid.

"What about the little one?" asked one of the other Cenatours pointing at Namic.

"We don't harm fowls," said the Cenatour looking at Namic. "Attack Hagrid!"

"Oi!" exclaimed Hagrid shocked.

"Avis!!!" yelled Namic and 20 birds came out of his wand. "Opprungo!!!!!!!!"

The 20 birds started attacking 2 Cenatours and drove them off leaving 10 left. Hagrid blasted the Cenatour in front of him to the ground, but the Cenatour kicked Hagrid back a little.

"Confundo!!!" yelled Namic pointing his wand at one of the Cenatours running at him.

The Cenatour he hit started attack another Cenatour.

"Descendo!!!" yelled Namic pointing his wand at the 2 fighting Cenatours.

Both of them got flown into a tree head first and fainted. A Cenatour reached Namic and kicked him in the stomach making him fly and hit the tree behind him.

"Thats gonna leave a mark," said Namic grasping his stomach.

"Namic!" exclaimed Hagrid pointing his Umbrella at the Cenatour that hit Namic.

The Cenatour got blasted and knocked out. Hagrid blasted 2 more Cenatours and they got knocked out. The 5 remaining Cenatours charged at Hagrid and Namic.

"Sorry about this," said Namic pointing his wand at one of the Cenatours. "Duro!!!"

The Cenatour he hit turned into stone leaving 4 left to fight. Hagrid blasted another one of them and knocking and knocking the Cenatour out leaving 3 left.

"Incarcerous!!" yelled Namic pointing his wand at 2 Cenatours.

The 2 Cenatours got tied up and the leader Cenatour knocked Hagrid's Umbrella to the side.

"Namic, this ere' is me fight!" exclaimed Hagrid throwing back the Cenatour. "Ye lost. We ere' beat 11 of you. Don't make us fight you too.

"You may have won this time Hagrid, but next time a kid won't be here to save you," said the Cenatour.

Hagrid undid the spell Namic casted that made a Cenatour into stone. Then they left quickly.

"Not a word about this to anyone, yer understand?" asked Hagrid sitting down in his hut.

"It never happened," said Namic sitting down as well.

"Good," said Hagrid drinking some coffee. "Now on to yer detention with Umbridge!"

"Bye Hagrid, see you later," said Namic waving goodbye and opening the door.

"Namic," said Hagrid getting up.

"Yes?" asked Namic looking at Hagrid.

"Thank yer for helpin me fight them ol Cenatours instead of runnin," said Hagrid hugging Namic quickly.

"Your welcome Hagrid, it was my pleasure," said Namic exiting the door.

Namic ran back to the inside of Hogwarts and met Carbo next to the stairs to Umbridge's classroom.

"You look like you had a rough time," said Carbo smirking.

"I'll tell you about it later," said Namic brushing himself off.

"Lets do this," said Carbo walking up the stairs.

Namic followed Carbo. They were outside the door. The opened it, walked in, and closed the door behind them.

Chapter 4

Coming Soon....

Chapter name not yet made...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1