Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Auction House Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How Auction House Works Empty
PostSubject: How Auction House Works   How Auction House Works Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Ok So Its Simple Its Like The Shop Like When Youve Won It I Take It From Your Bank And Put The Item In Your Bank But Therews A Twist You See Players Put There Item On With The Form Below Which Includes How Long You Want It On For Starting Bid And Buyout (Which Means If You Have Enough Money You Can Buy It Without Bidding) Or The Can Choose To Have Just Buyout Just Auction Or You Can Have Both EG 40,000 Galleons Starting Bid 50,000 Galleons Buyout If It Stays An Auction Without Someone Buying It Out The Highest Bidder Wins Also Be On The Lookout As I The Admin Will Some Times Put On A Item That Will Never Appear In Shops And The One That Wins Will Be The Only One To Have IT (unless You Sell It on Here) Oh Also You Can Sell Rares Also People Who Are Buying Be Warned You Most Probably Will Be Over Charged For A Rare

Form

How Many Hours I Want It On For (0-24):
Starting Price:
Buyout:
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net

How Auction House Works
Page 1 of 1