Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Team Role Playing Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How Team Role Playing Works Empty
PostSubject: How Team Role Playing Works   How Team Role Playing Works Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:41 pm

Ok To Create A Team Is Easy But It Is A Tough Job But 1st Things First Instead Of All These 2v2 Duels Coming Up Iv Had An Idea To Give Charecters The Fredom To Make There Own Team EG Instead Of 2v2 We Now Do TvT (Team V Team) But The Standard Duels Are Still Allowed This Is Just To Spice Things Up Any Way Heres How Teams Work

1. Think Of A Decent Name For Your Team And Pm Me Sayin "Id Like To Make A Team My Name For My Team Is _____ Please Will You Create A Team HQ For Me

2. If You Do Not Already Own A Team Or Are Already In One (You Can Quit Teams) Then I Will Happily Create You A Forum With Your Team Name (Think Of It As Your HQ) From Here It Is Up To YOU You Decide What To Do Next You Have To Create Things Like A (Team Tactics Post, Team Member Invitations Post,Cross Team Communications Post You Know General Things) You Might Want To Look At Order Of The Pheonix Clan If You Stuck A Clan Created By The Admin

3. When Youve Done This Youll Be Up And Running And One Of Our Moderators Will Become Your Personal Team Moderator To Make Sure Things Run Smoothly You Can The Request A Duel With Any Team Via Cross Team Communictions Thread Whether They Accept Is Up To Them And The Leadorboards Below Show Wins Losses And Draws So Everything Is Recorded

The Winner After Each Month Will Win A Huge Reward And The Leaderboards Will Be Reset

Fair Play

The Admin
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net

How Team Role Playing Works
Page 1 of 1