Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rianwulf

rianwulf

The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ok then   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:57 pm

i might use it but incase i shall use Serpensortia
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:02 pm

Rian, that duel you had with Pat.. You would have lost... The moment you get hit with Stupefy, you can't use your whole body because your confused and all that.. Then you would drop from your broom and fall to your death... You would have lost

Your using spells Slytherins would use.. So please don't use dark magic, not many rps will allow it
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: wait   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:04 pm

yes but i shall use the spells i must any way i gi=ot soem new spells to use
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:29 pm

well, it's your choice.. Whatever.. Now stop talking about spells and continue the discussion on this story

Chapter 3 is out!! Hope you like it
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: lol   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:30 pm

am i in umbridges detion
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:31 pm

rian, you don't even have detention
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: rewmber   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:31 pm

i skipped he class
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:32 pm

chapter 3 was great
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:33 pm

rian, no you didn't...

thanks pat
Back to top Go down
pat3800

pat3800

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:45 pm

i think i should b transfered 2 ravenclaw sumtime in the story because admin moved me to ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments   The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Story Of The DA Comments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2