Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stone Circle RP Duel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
carbo

carbo

Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:23 pm

darn you admin you ruined my plan im not goin to say it couse i may beable to use it later :-)
*right before carbo hits the ground he uses the Cushioning Charm on the ground below him but right when he landed he started flying back up but thair was a tree branch above him so he hit his head and fell back down on the cushioned rock and he has some bad head pains now so he pointed his wand from the ground and pointed twords the admin and uses the only spell he could think of right now Idea becouse of his head pulsing "Toenail Growth Hex"*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nspcd
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 pm

"Protego!" exclaimed Namic bouncing the spell straight back at Rian.

Namic flew between admin and the spell.

"Protego!" exclaimed Namic bouncing the hex back at Carbo. "Accio Carbo's Firebolt!"

The Firebolt came without Rian on it. Namic grabbed it and casted Incendio on it.

"Sorry dude." said Namic throwing the broom in the sky.

Namic flew up higher in the air. The rain was pouring more than ever and he was starting to slip.
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:11 pm

*carbo jumps out of the way of his own spell then he picks up 2 quarter size rocks and casts the Switching Spell to switch them with namics broom and wand then he casts the Cushioning Charm on the ground below namic so he wont get hurt vary badly from the fall*
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:32 pm

Namic did the Switching Spell as well and got his Firebolt back. Then he soared into the air.

"I have a idea.." said Namic.

Namic used the switching charm with Carbo and Rian's spell. Carbo was now flying at Rian like he was a spell and Rian's spell hit a rock.
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:39 pm

im goin to have to see Madam Pomfrey when we are done with this lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:52 am

Ryan Thinks Up Some Spells None Of Them Usefull The He Thinks Patrous Charm With Such Agression It Knocked Rian Wulf And Carbo Off The Brooms The Shouted REDUCTO 2x and Rian wulf and Carbos Broom Are History

Only For This Duel lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:14 am

one problem admin i never got back on my broom and to your REDUCTO
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:59 am

Namic uses Protego deflecting both spells back at Carbo and Rian.

"Beat that!" exclaimed Namic.
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:05 am

i dont think that Confringo is a minor to moderate curse
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:03 am

It goes from minor to max, so I can deflect that.
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:32 am

ok then
*carbo shouts Locomotor Confringo curse so he can turn it around and move it at will and he shoots it at namic and if it dosent work he still can control it untill it is destroyed (i can even halt it in midair and turn it at the admin if i want to now)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:49 pm

Carbo Only Reason I Desroyed Your Broom Again Is Cause After I Did Rian Some How Got It Back So I Had To

Admin Gets Out His Deluminator And Cliks It There Is Total Darkness Then Admin opens Peruvian Darkness Powder Over Rian And Carbo Shouts Lumos And Flies Way Out Of The Distance Of Sight So He Has A Advantage To Conter Attack

i didnt know my broom was gone i thought you had stashed it somewhere lol i will cast reparo(sp) on it
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:04 pm

Rian, I am deleting your posts because you refuse to listen to me, so we are going to redo that whole part after admin covered you and Carbo in darkness...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice one admin!" exclaimed Namic flying up towards admin.
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: i was   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:07 pm

ok sorry

namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:09 pm

Admin, whats 2 turns in a duel??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namic pointed his wand at the darkness where Rian and Carbo was.

"Stupefy!!! Stupefy!!!!!!" yelled Namic.
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: rianwulf   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:11 pm

_______________--
he sees 2 read lights comeing 2 him the shouts
"Expelliarmus"
then
points his wand in the direction it came from
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Namic dove right next to the darkness before he did that. He pointed his wand directly next to Rian.

"Stupefy." whispered Namic so Rian couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: ok   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 pm

ok

????????????????????????????????????????????
the spell hits him but jsut before he sohuts " pointing at namic "langlock"

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Rian, that spell makes invisible ink.. So edit your post because that makes no sence at all.. And you still couldn't see me anyway.. Also the wand is pointed directly at you and is directly next to you... How could someone see or miss that when they are directly in front of the wand?
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: then   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:32 pm

ok done
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 pm

Rian, once again, it's directly next to you, which means you wouldn't have enough time to react...
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: ok   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:36 pm

ok so how long does it last for
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:38 pm

Till someone uses a spell that gets you conscious again...
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: he he   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm

they time out in the books thoit lasts like 5 mins
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:43 pm

Ahem, here, I'll give you a definition then.. Copy and pasted

Stupefy (Stunning Spell, Stupefying Charm)
Pronunciation: STOO-puh-fye
Description: Puts the victim in an unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Circle RP Duel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next