Welcome To Dumbledores Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Dumbledores Army

The Sweep Is Here Members Are Being Deleted If Youy Are In-active YOU ARE IN RISK!!!!!!! Also If Any One Quits We Shall Hold Strong Even If All Of You Quit The Da Shall Stay Alive For I Shall Carry It On

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stone Circle RP Duel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rianwulf

rianwulf

Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ok   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:45 pm

Stupefy

"Stupefy" means "to dull the senses".

It may also derive from the Latin "stupefactus," meaning "stunned." This spell produces a bolt of red light and stuns whoever it is cast upon, knocking the victim unconscious. A single Stunning Spell is not strong enough to do any lasting damage to a victim, but multiple stunners cast on one target can cause serious harm, as was done to Professor McGonagall in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The spell "Ennervate" can undo the effects of the Stunning Spell and bring victims back to consciousness.

u had 2 go a reack my fun
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:48 pm

Alright, your knocked out for about 3 minutes unless I keep casting it on you..
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: ok   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:49 pm

funny

edit
wahho im back

still on the floor points his wand at namic
"Densaugeo"

oh man unfair carbo is off for ages at a time

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:55 pm

Rian, you can't even move.. So edit your post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Namic casts 20 more Stupefy spells at Rian making him useless for the rest of the duel unless Carbo could cast the spell that undos the damage. Namic then puts Rian on his broom and puts Rian on top of a Stone Pillar. Then uses Aparecium to cover him in invisible ink which makes Rian invisible. Then Namic takes Rian's wand and pockets it.

"Petrificus Totalus!" exclaimed Namic just to make sure Rian wouldn't move for the rest of the duel. "Admin, lets take out Carbo now!"
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: he   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:56 pm

didnt u read my post
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Rian, you can't even move, so you couldn't even cast a spell... and when I said 3 minutes, I ment 3 minutes in the duel!
Back to top Go down
rianwulf

rianwulf

PostSubject: yer   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:59 pm

oh how was i sposed 2 know the time in the duel
Back to top Go down
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Well, it wouldn't have mattered anyway cuz I would have kept on putting stupefy on you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:42 pm

OK This is getting spammy ok peruvian darkness powder lasts two posts of attack say he tried to attack you twice in two posts hed miss every time

Flys down And Gets Off his Broom The battle Is Yet Again On Ground
Admin Walks Up To The Stunned Rian And Shouts Evanesco And He Is Gone From The Dueling Ground now its just admin namic and carbo
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:20 pm

Namic pointed his wand at Carbo.

"Relashio!" exclaimed Namic.
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:02 pm

sorry i didnt post sooner i forget about this im juggleing between 3 clans
______
*carbo gets hit and drops his wand then he graps it befor it falls to get ground then casts Locomotor Mortis at the admin*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nspcd
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:55 pm

"Duro!" exclaimed Namic pointing his wand at Carbo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in 4 clans including this one lol
Back to top Go down
carbo

carbo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:23 am

*carbo picks up a rock while the spell it comming at him and throws the rock at the spell and hits the spell then he points his wand at namic and uses Mobiliarbus at a near tree ands makes it fly twords namic*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nspcd
namic321

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:36 am

Namic jumps out of the way and points his wand at Carbo.

"Levicorpus!" exclaimed Namic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:41 pm

Carbo Is In The Air Admin Drinks Felix Felicis And Goes For A Second Hit And Shouts Evanesco It Hits Winners Are Namic321 And Admin

Stone Cup Is Done FOR NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dumbledoresarmy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle RP Duel   Stone Circle RP Duel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Circle RP Duel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3